Our Services




Scientists continue to break new grounds in providing essential medical help for various health conditions. One of the discoveries in medicine is the Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP), a portion of blood known to contain blood serum and responsible for blood clotting and tissue healing. This discovery became useful in O-shot and G-shot procedure using PRP where women who find becoming aroused and enjoying sex difficult can be treated using the O-Shot and G-Spot procedure with PRP.

What is the procedure?
In O-Shot and G-Spot with PRP procedure, the doctor extracts the patient’s blood and injects it into the clitoris and anterior vaginal wall proximal to the G-spot. As a result of the injected serum, the O-Shot adds volume to the injected area and increases the sensation and sensitivity of the vaginal.


Who needs it?
Any female that has attained puberty but finds it hard to arouse or enjoy sex due to the lack of sensation and sensitivity in the proper places.

Who performs the procedure?
The procedure will be performed by our in-house expert aesthetic gynecologist, Dr. Meshack Mbokota.

How is the procedure performed?
There is the use of local anesthesia to numb the affected area, and the PRP is injected into the O-Shot, the clitoris and surrounding walls in a quick and painless procedure.

What are the results of the procedure?

  • Increase sexual desire, libido, and healthy arousal
  • Tightness in vaginal opening
  • Better stronger orgasms
  • Boost vaginal lubrication
  • Reduce urinary incontinence
  • Resolves major sexual disorders


How long does it take to complete
The procedure is quick and painless, takes less than 50 minutes.

Is the procedure painful?
Quick and painless!

What care do I need after the procedure?
The doctor will advise on what to do after the procedure; ensure to follow the doctor’s instructions, take your prescribed drugs.

When can I contact the doctor after the procedure?
If you notice abnormality or discomfort which is a rarity or you experience an inability to pass urine, although very rare, you should call the doctor.

How much does it cost?
Please visit the cost page for information.